Why is there a monthly fee for membership?

General Support -

After 20+ years of helping people improve their credit scores we learned that a great "Credit Repair Manual" was simply NOT enough. This is for TWO reasons:

1.) A degree of information in regards to credit repair is ALWAYS changing. To keep our clients on the cutting edge we'd have to send them a "phone book" sized manual with a search function and it would still be outdated within months or even weeks. With access to the Credit Repair Intelligence System "MEMBERS ONLY" Forum we are constantly adding, deleting and changing information "on the fly" and you have a search function to find the answers you need.

2.) Since 1994 years our clients continually started running into the same problem. Each year they would run into the problem more and more. Remember, the credit system has changed more in the last 5 years then the previous 20 years. Whether our clients were professional credit consultants or just consumers looking to boost their FICO SCORE to save $100,000 on a mortgage... they ALL kept needing, asking for and demanding one thing:

PERSONAL SUPPORT.

This is because every situation is a "little" different. 80% of the time, for any given issue, you will be able to search and find the answers where we already "walked" another client through the same situation. The other 20% of the time we are there to help you "step by step" no matter how challenging your dilemma may seem.

Not long ago, we helped a client with a $16,000 auto repossession get it negotiated down to only $4,000 and DELETED from his credit report. This result would be near impossible if the client only had a book, a video or was using a $79 a month credit repair company. In the end, it comes down to results and the fact that "you get what you pay for."

When just 50 points on a credit score can save you $50,000 over the course of a loan, being "CHEAP" when it comes to fixing your credit will usually turn out to be the MOST EXPENSIVE "CHEAP" THING you'll ever do.

Keep in mind, if you don't a like a monthly recurring fee, you can do our annual memberships This cuts the price dramatically. A very good deal.

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk